If you have any questions feel free to email: email@example.com .
1995 BMW E36 ///M3- Arctic Silver/Black
Rare Example of a clean well sorted 95' E36 ///M3. Only 121K Original Miles! No Accidents! BMWCCA Member. Tasteful
upgrades! Clean Car-fax! Hard to Find! OBD-1! Arctic Silver Over Black Leather! Well-Maintained M3! Fluids
Regularly Flushed & Replaced! Inspection II Completed. Garage Kept. Non Smoker Owned. Original BBS RC Wheels.
Original BMW Keyless Entry w/ Alarm.
This is a turn key E36 M3. I have been collecting cars for years and it is tough to find another one as clean and
perfect as this one. My process is involved and detailed, once a car comes into my collection I go over the entire
car addressing everything necessary, prior to being offered for sale. Please understand what I have here is
special. I have records, books, brochures, and keys w/ remotes. I would rate the Interior a 9.5/10 the seats are in
excellent condition, the front seat bolsters are excellent with minimal wear. All functions work and operate on the
power seats as they should. The carpet is extremely clean covered with OEM Floor mats. The Front dash is very clean
no cracks, the Rear seats are excellent, and Rear parcel shelf has no sun damage. The Exterior of the car is a
solid 8.5/10. Front bumper has not been drilled for license plate, the car was ordered as spoiler delete from
factory. The front bumper has minor chips. Tires are like new and have only have 1000 miles on them.
No expense has been spared to properly store, maintain and address all preventative maintenance on this M3. Several
performance updates were made to the car; however the car has never been on a track, drag strip or street raced.
All oil changes were made with Mobil 1 full synthetic oil and the rest of the vehicle received Red Line Fluids.
This car is an absolute blast to drive, sounds great and runs very strong. It will make a fun daily driver, or a
great track car. The title is clear and in hand. I have all keys, valet key and 2 alarm/keyless fobs.
Whether you are buying this for yourself or your son/daughter, this M3 is a true gem. Mechanically this car is
excellent and has always been serviced. The prior owner who had the car for 13+ years is a manufacturing engineer
working for ZF Friedrichshafen. The company that manufactures the transmission for BMW E36 M3's.
- Arctic Silver/Black Leather
- Power Seats
- On Board Computer (18 Button)
- Cruise Control
- CD Changer
- Analog Climate Control
- Split Fold Down Rear Seats
- Electric Sunroof
- M-Rear Spoiler Delete
Inspection II has been completed-
- Jim Conforti Cold Air Intake
- Jim Conforti Chip
- Euro HFM
- 24lb Injectors
- UUC Short Shifter Kit w/ ERK
- Bimmerworld Custom 3.73 LSD w/ 3 Clutch Pack and 50% (this is an good city/track ratio) *Hands down best upgrade
for an E36 M3*
- Cooling System Upgrade: Aluminum radiator, Metal Water Pump.
- Remus Cat Back Exhaust System w/ Dual Tips
- H&R Race Springs w/ Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts
- Racing Dynamics Strut Tower Brace
- 17" BBS RC in Silver
- Bridgestone Potenza RE-11 (only 1, 000 miles on them)
- Hawk HPS Street Pads w/ OEM Rotors.
- OEM BMW European: Clear Corners, Side Markers, Clear/Red Tail Lights
- OEM BMW Front Lip Spoiler
- OEM BMW Mesh Grill Insert
- OEM M3 Shift Knob
- OEM BMW Cup Holders
- New Tires
- New Brake Pads
- New OEM Front Lip Spoiler
- New OEM Headlights
- New Valve Cover Gasket
- New Accessory Belt Tension Pulley
- New Accessory Belt Idler Pulley
- New Primary Drive Belt